How we use your data
Our commitment to you
We understand that you may have concerns over how we will use your driving data.
- We will not release your data to the police or to any civil authorities, unless we suspect fraud or attempted fraud, or if we are required to do so by law or a court order
- We will not use your driving data as a speed camera
- We will not use the data to decline your claim simply because you were driving above the legal speed limit
- We will use the data to help us identify if another driver is making a false claim against you
- We will use the data to help us identify if you are making a false claims
- We may use the data to adjust your premium as described in the policy terms
- We may use your data in the assessment of liability for claims but only as permitted or required by law
- We may use the data to identify the location of the vehicle following a theft claim
Full details of how ingenie uses your personal data can be found in our complete policy terms and conditions.